Islamabad (Daily Pakistan Online) Fast bowler Muhammad Amir was asked about his relationship with Babar Azam, to which he said that Babar Azam is not my ex-fiancé so that I don't like him after the end of the relationship. In an interview to a local TV channel, Mohammad Amir admitted that captain Babar Azam was my junior and he always respected and honored me. There was never any problem between us.

When asked about the statement in which he called Babar

Azam an average player and considered him a "tail-ender", Mohammad

Amir said, "I did not say that." Mohammad Amir clarified. Giving

further said that according to me, Babar Azam is a great batsman in Tests and

ODIs, but I do not consider him so dangerous in T20.

On this occasion, Mohammad Amir smiled and said that Babar is not my ex-fiancé that I don't like him