Islamabad (Pakistan Online) National team player Azam Khan has said that Rashid Latif was a better cricketer than Moin Khan.

In Geo TV's program 'Laughing is Forbidden', the host asked who was the better player between Moin Khan and Rashid Latif? Azam Khan replied I often tell my father that Rashid Latif is you. and according to me, Rashid Latif was a better player than my father.

On a question from the host Tabish Hashmi, Azam Khan said that his father did not know that he was fond of playing cricket and used to play cricket secretly from his father by going to his own academy. He further said that because of my father, I used to impress other boys a lot when I had cricket academy.

He said that when his father came to know about this, he banned me that I will not go to the cricket academy but will concentrate on my studies. He further said that he was very fond of playing cricket so he joined Rashid Latif Academy and now he is my teacher.

Talking about the criticisms of him due to his weight, he said that many people called him different names and said that he is in cricket because of his father's position, but he never lost courage but succeeded despite the criticism. received.